By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
2.1 Permission is granted to download materials (information or software) on Logic’s web site. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Logic’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2.2 This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Logic at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Logic’s web site are provided “as is”. Logic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Logic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Logic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Logic’s Internet site, even if Logic or a Logic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Logic’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Logic does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Logic may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Logic does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Logic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Logic of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Logic’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. What we do with your personally identifiable information.
What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
• your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
• your LOGIC user ID and password (if applicable)
• credit card information (if applicable) [THIS MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE IF CREDIT-CARD INFORMATION IS HANDLED BY THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR]
• any account-preference information you provide us
• your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating
where your computer is located on the Internet
• session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
• not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
• take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
• not use or disclose the information except:
2. Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
LOGIC may use “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
4. External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
5. Your privacy responsabilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
• not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
• to log off the LOGIC Web site when you are finished;
• to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.