1. Please contact LOGIC RMA DEPARMENT at: firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a RMA REQUEST FORM
2. Please fill out the RMA Request Form and submit it via email to email@example.com
3. The RMA DEPARMENT will evaluate the RMA request and provide you back a RMA NUMBER and the shipping instructions
4. Please do not send any return of products to LOGIC if you have not a valid RMA NUMBER
5. LOGIC will not provide any warranty coverage unless RMA claims are made in compliance with the proper procedure stated on the RMA Format.
1. If the customer does not present an invoice or receipt of purchase
2. If the warranty is expired (Please ask for an out-of-warranty repair service)
3. If the serial number or IMEI number of the product was altered or removed
4. If the product presents unauthorized interventions that are causing performance problems
5. Abuse, misuse, neglect or any different use other than that specified in the User’s manual
6. The product presented problems caused by third-party software, unauthorized software or installations/configurations made by persons not authorized by LOGIC
7. If the problem was caused during shipment of the product
8. The warranty is not transferable if the product has been stolen, misplaced or lost.
9. Problems caused by accidents such as fires, voltage variations, chemical exposure, moisture, spill of food or liquid, sand, insects or vandalism.
10. Problems caused by natural disasters such as storms, earthquakes, floods, extreme environmental conditions, etc.
11. The warranty does not cover cosmetic defects caused by normal use, sun exposure, dings or scratches on the lenses of the camera, on the battery, on the LCD screen or any cosmetic defect or assembly defect that is not from manufacture.
12. If the product was used with accessories other than the original LOGIC, such as headset, batteries, etc.
13. If the product is physically broken or shows shock or damage other than a manufacturing defect.
14. If the battery has been charged using a charger other than the original LOGIC charger or if the battery was used in another different product or if the battery was used under conditions different than those indicated in the electrical specifications.
15. If the product presents the security seal broken, altered or removed.
16. If the product is used in a telephone network different from those approved by telephone service provider. Consequently LOGIC is not responsible for the operation, stability, signal coverage or any service provided by the telephone service provider.
LOGIC is not responsible for the performance of the Android software provided by Google or any errors or software failures. LOGIC does not provide technical support for Android software neither is responsible for any Android software or Android-based software, or any other third-party software downloaded, installed or purchased by customer.
During the warranty service, LOGIC may repair the product using new or refurbished parts. Those defective and replaced parts will become property of LOGIC.
LOGIC and its authorized service centers reserve the right to refuse a warranty if the product does not comply with the terms and conditions set forth in this limited warranty. In this case the customer will receive a repair quotation and freely choose to repair the product, otherwise the product will be returned to the end-user in the same conditions as was received.
NOTE: Before you ship the product(s) to LOGIC, please back up the data from your product and remove any removable storage media. LOGIC does not accept liability for lost data or software.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. LOGIC’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE AND NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY AFTER SUCH PERIOD. SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. LOGIC DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST DATA OR SOFTWARE. SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.